- Infinite stroke adjustment with end position limitation by limit switches (safety limit switch optional)
- Long lifetime with trapezoidal threaded spindle
- Increased lifetime with ball screw
- Integrated anti-twist device and self-centring spindle support
- Large number of stroke speeds
- Graduation of the available stroke lengths in 50 mm steps up to 600 mm (intermediate lengths and overlengths on enquiry)
- Various mounting options
- Splash-proof IP54
Electrical cylinders (old designation: FlexLine) are intended for industrial use, therefore they are particularly robust and equipped with high safety standards.
They have a compact design and are intended for precise positioning tasks.
There are very different installation situations for electrical cylinders (FlexLine). With these two variants you have – in our experience – a suitable electrical cylinder (FlexLine) for each installation situation.
- The coaxial version
Motor, planetary gearbox and further attached elements are arranged in-line with the spindle. This version is long, but inexpensive. If you do not have sufficient installation space, you can select the parallel version.
- The parallel version
Here, the motor is positioned parallel to the spindle axis. The electrical cylinder is much shorter as a result. The force is transmitted from the motor to the spindle via gear wheels. This version is more expensive overall, but it saves space.
Here's a hint for design engineers: You can download our CAD data for your design here. Please call us on +49-(0)7261-92630 if you have any questions or if anything is unclear.
You're not sure which electrical cylinder is the right one for your application? No problem – just call us directly and we'll help you to find the right solution. Phone +49-(0)7261-92630
You can download catalogues and operating instructions for the different types of linear drive here.