Since 1945 GROB has stood for:
- Innovative force
In 1974 our company significantly changed the market – and consequently GROB too, of course – with the cubic linear drive. Apart from these three main features there is a lot more to say about our company. If you want to learn more, just call us or make an appointment to visit us.
We are at your service at all times.
In addition to our short delivery times we have a special EXPRESS SERVICE for "customers in need".
Customer satisfaction is our prime concern
To achieve that we have to give top priority to our employees, because only satisfied employees can manufacture good products or provide our customers with individual and expert advice and support.
Your tailor-made solutions are elaborated by well-trained and highly motivated employees. Apart from our employees, we devote our attention to the environment.
For us, the goal of sustainability is in the interests of our children and later generations.
When developing innovative products we take into consideration our customers’ requirements for new and smaller designs, narrower tolerances, environmentally-friendly materials and less expensive components and assemblies.
That leads almost automatically to a constant expansion of our product range.
For complex applications we offer our customers all-in-one solutions within the scope of the catalogue parts and assist the customer.
- 2018 - Introduction of the lifting spindle drive Mini
- 2016 - Mr Eugen Reimche takes over as Chief Executive Officer
- 2014 - LinearChains in different sizes
- 2014 - First reference book on the principles of linear drive technology
- 2012 - Expansion by 1000 m² for assembly and dispatch
- 2010 -65th anniversary of the company's founding
- 2006 - Merger of E. & G. GROB Vertriebs GmbH with Grob GmbH and at the same time a change of owner (Grob family sells to Gerhard Pfeil)
- 2005 - Expansion by 1200 m² for assembly, warehouse and office
5th hall construction phase
- 2004 - Extension of the product portfolio
- 2003 - Mr Gerhard Pfeil becomes the new Chief Executive Officer
- 2000 - 4th hall construction phase
- 1999 - Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 1994 - Establishment of E. & G. GROB Vertriebs GmbH
- 1993 - First own product (worm screw jack)
- 1986 - 3rd construction phase: extension of the office building
- 1984 - 2nd hall construction phase
- 1978 - Establishment of Wilhelm GROB GmbH & Co. KG and Grob GmbH
- 1973 - 1st hall construction phase
- 1945 - Establishment of the Wilhelm GROB company (iron turnery)
The most diverse branches of industry rely on GROB's products.
The mechanical engineering sector includes:
- Woodworking machines
- Building materials machines
- Textile machines
- Power systems
- Paper technology
- Robotics and automation
- Precision tools
- Plastic and rubber machines
- Machine tools
- Printing machines
For lifting platforms, roller adjustments, feeding and press movements of all types.
GROB Antriebstechnik resulted from a merger of GROB GmbH and E. u. G. GROB Vertriebs GmbH in August 2006. A change of owner took place at the same time.