We celebrated our 75-year anniversary in 2020. Even today, we still remain a family company through and through. We are inventors, makers, and drivers of quality. Highly personal, highly individualized, and highly reliable. Short pathways for fast decisions. These are the things our customers appreciate about us - in the past, today, and certainly into the future as well.
With over 100 employees and a global network of partners, we are prepared to handle even the toughest challenges in drive and lifting technology, no matter the industry!
Want to know more about our company? We would be happy to help. Please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2018 - Introduction of the lifting spindle drive Mini
- 2016 - Mr Eugen Reimche takes over as Chief Executive Officer
- 2014 - LinearChains in different sizes
- 2014 - First reference book on the principles of linear drive technology
- 2012 - Expansion by 1000 m² for assembly and dispatch
- 2010 -65th anniversary of the company's founding
- 2006 - Merger of E. & G. GROB Vertriebs GmbH with Grob GmbH and at the same time a change of owner (Grob family sells to Gerhard Pfeil)
- 2005 - Expansion by 1200 m² for assembly, warehouse and office
5th hall construction phase
- 2004 - Extension of the product portfolio
- 2003 - Mr Gerhard Pfeil becomes the new Chief Executive Officer
- 2000 - 4th hall construction phase
- 1999 - Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 1994 - Establishment of E. & G. GROB Vertriebs GmbH
- 1993 - First own product (worm screw jack)
- 1986 - 3rd construction phase: extension of the office building
- 1984 - 2nd hall construction phase
- 1978 - Establishment of Wilhelm GROB GmbH & Co. KG and Grob GmbH
- 1973 - 1st hall construction phase
- 1945 - Establishment of the Wilhelm GROB company (iron turnery)